2015 WEDDING COLLECTIONS – Starting at $1,700
All wedding collections include:
• A set amount of coverage time
• A complementary engagement session
• A custom designed USB drive containing high resolution photographs from your engagement session
• Two photographers
• Password protected online gallery of photographs from your engagement session & wedding
• A custom designed USB drive containing high resolution photographs from your wedding
• Print release
I firmly believe that it is important to interact with clients aside from an initial meeting. I want to get to know my clients, their story, how they met, and most importantly to calm their nerves. It’s important to put my clients at ease so they know they are in great hands when their wedding day finally arrives. That is why all of my wedding packages include a complementary engagement session.
My philosophy for covering weddings is simple. I think it is important to have multiple angles covered during your wedding. I prefer to stay with the bride while she gets ready while my second photographer will photograph the groom and groomsmen. During your ceremony and reception, multiple angles and perspectives are covered which will make your wedding photographs all the more memorable and unique. That is why having two photographers is so important to me.
Additional hours of coverage and albums, photographs, and photobooths may be purchased a la carte.
Please contact me with any questions you may have, I look forward to meeting you!
ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS – $400
• Up to two hours of session coverage in Central Florida
• A high resolution disc of photographs in a custom designed case
• Print release
• Color correction & artistic touch added to all photographs
• Password protected online gallery of photographs
PHOTOBOOTH – $500
What is a photobooth?
The photobooth I offer consists of a backdrop, strobe lights, and comes with props and a photobooth attendant (photographer) to make sure you are having tons of fun! The space needs 12 feet x 12 feet to set up the backdrop + an electrical outlet for the strobe lights. The photobooth is available during the reception for your wedding or is an awesome addition to any party.
How does it work?
The camera is operated by a photographer. No prints are made on-site, but all guests will have access to an online image gallery from which they can order prints. The photobooth package comes with a high resolution USB case of digital negatives. The standard background included is gray. However, in the past some clients have opted to use their own background, which is usually a queen size duvet cover. The duvet usually matches their wedding colors and is a great pop of color!
My base package starts at $500 and includes:
• Up to 3 hours of coverage
• Full time photographer
• High Resolution photographs
• Custom USB disc case + print release
• Password protected online gallery for you and your guests
• Includes set up and breakdown
‡ Photographs from a photobooth purchased with a wedding collection will be added to the USB drive of wedding photographs.
Prices subject to change. Packages and prints may be subject to sales tax.